If you would like to follow us on Facebook we now have a page for the surgery.
Surgery Current Opening Times (this does not include the dispensary who are operating different hours, please see below)
YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SURGERY OTHER THAN TO COLLECT OR ORDER MEDICATION UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED SPECIFICALLY TO ATTEND BY A NURSE OR DOCTOR. TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE CONTACT THE SURGERY VIA TELEPHONE
|Monday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:30|
Opening hours for the surgery, dispensary & prescription ordering line until further notice
Monday - Friday
Surgery: 08:00am - 18:30pm
If you need to see or speak to a GP/Nurse please telephone the surgery on 01946 830 207
Monday - Friday
Dispensary: 09:00am - 13:00pm & 14:00pm - 16:30pm
Prescription ordering line (01946 833 155): 10:00am - 13:00pm & 14:00pm - 16:30pm
Please allow 72 hours for repeat prescription ordering
Please note that if you are prescribed medication from your appointment at the Red Hub someone else should collect this medication on your behalf and after your appointment at the red hub you should immediately return home.
PATIENTS GIVEN APPOINTMENTS AT OUR RED HUB:
During the current COVID-19 outbreak, patients experiencing certain symptoms (breathing issues and / or fever) and who have been telephone assessed by a GP to need a face-to-face examination will be called to our local 'Red Hub'.
Please note that if you are prescribed medication from your appointment at the Red Hub someone else should collect this medication on your behalf and after your appointment at the red hub you should immedi...atley return home.
Click here www.northcumbriaccg.nhs.uk/redhubs to find out more about where to go, what it will look and feel like and what to do when you arrive. There is also a short film and animation to explain why it looks different for children.
For the latest COVID-19 information and guidance
WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE SELF ISOLATION SICK NOTES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW
GP - COVID - Privacy Notice
We are closed (surgery and dispensary) for essential staff training on
- Thursday 15th July 2021
- Wednesday 15th September 2021
- Thursday 14th October 2021
- Wednesday 17th November 2021
- Thursday 13th January 2022
- Thursday 10th February 2022
- Wednesday 16th March 2022
On each date the surgery and dispensary will close at 1pm and re-open the following morning. The surgery will re-open at 8:00am and the dispensary will re-open at 9am.
When our GP practice is closed, patients should call the NHS 111 service by dialling 111.
All calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
What is the NHS 111 service?
- A simple, free to call, easy to remember three digit number that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The NHS 111 service directs patients to the service that is best able to meet their needs taking into account their localtion, the time of day of their call, and capacity of local services.
When should I use 111?
- When it's not a life threatening situation, and therefore is less urgent than a 999 call.
- When visiting your own GP isn't an option, for instance when the GP practice is shut or you are away from home.
- When you feel you cannot wait or are simply unsure of which service you require.
- When you require reassurance about what to do next.
People with communication difficulties or impaired hearing are able to use the NHS 111 service via a textphone by
calling 18001 111. Calls are connected to the TextDirect system and the textphone will display messages to let the user what is happening.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.